‘Social Butterfly’

PicsArt_03-08-04.10.56


Frequently my designs start with me lusting over a cut file….I have no idea what I’ll do with it until I start to play. I love this Paige Evans Silhouette Butterfly Cut File! I was still trying to use up my Pink Paislee Moonstruck stash so the core colours in this collection established the colours I would use.


It occurred to me that I still hadn’t used my Heidi Swapp Colour Shine sprays, which happened to be in coordinating colours.  I don’t have masses of cardstock so I’m a bit hesitant to spray on non-white cardstock but I practiced on some scraps and braved it.

P1020849


I backed the cut file with a variety of Moonstruck Papers and arranged it on the page. As usual my cut file is cut from white textured cardstock.

P1020850


I matted the photo twice with leftover Moonstruck papers and added some embellishments from the range. Wash tape under the photo and some butterfly washi stickers. I used two different colours of American Crafts Starlight Thickers for my title and used an American Crafts Thickers Guide to help with placement.

P1020853


I then placed the whole thing under a box of papers to flatten the paper a little. Once in a page protector it looks pretty good. Now I need more shine sprays…..




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

‘Snow’

‘Winter Wonderland’

‘Be True’ Layout