‘Birds of a Feather’

Someone at our crop was looking for some birdie inspiration and I found this cut file in the Silhouette Design Store. Then while trying to work through my stash of Pink Paislee Moonstruck I found some paper with a feathery design. I’m not a particular fan of feathers or birds but somehow this all came together. The photo is of my boyfriend’s family on a Sunday walk (a very cold, very windy, very muddy walk!). P1020834

I matted the photo on a peach and dark pink cardstock before adding the faux photo corner stickers, from the Moonstruck puffy stickers. The birds were cut from the usual plain white textured cardstock but I used my beloved Nuvo Embellishment Mousse in Indian Gold to define the edges. I just used my fingers to do this.
P1020827

I cut the feathers from the peach cardstock and a yellow cardstock which co-ordinated with the photo corners. The dies are some of many that can be found for next to nothing on AliExpress. I added some gold edging to the feathers too. P1020829

Just the title left, I resorted to my Thickers  stash and used Dear Lizzy ‘Fox’.





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

‘Snow’

‘Winter Wonderland’

‘Be True’ Layout